Embrace the Change
Drogheda and District Chamber of Commerce, Love Drogheda Business Improvement District (BIDS) , and The Mill Enterprise Hub are working together to highlight the skilled population that resides here, and the opportunities to develop new startups, scaling companies, and to attract Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) to the Greater Drogheda region.
how can we help you?
- Find out about establishing a ‘second site’ or satellite office solution that suits your employees’ lifestyle, costs, and work/life balance.
- Take a tour of Drogheda with local business organisations. Hear about the reality, and benefits of growing a business from Drogheda.
- Property; We’ll introduce you to local property owners
- Hear about local skills. We’ve 15,000 people leaving the town every day. Let us help you access that talent pool.
We can introduce you to local companies seeking employees (multinationals and startups).
- Remote working career opportunities. See https://remotejobsireland.com/.
- Information and support on encouraging your employer to enable you to work remotely.
- Drogheda is ideally placed for new hybrid combination of Home, Hub and HQ office.
- Advice and Mentoring.
- Introduction to other startups.
- Access to subsidised hotdesk or office space.
- Introduction and welcome to local business support organisations