Remote Working & Commuter Survey
Drogheda Chamber of Commerce, Love Drogheda BIDS, and The Mill Enterprise Hub are collaborating on a new strategy to encourage more startups, multinationals and remote workers to base themselves in the wider Drogheda region. We believe that a large number of ex-commuters that are currently working from home will not return to working 5 days per week from a HQ in Dublin or elsewhere.
It's critical that we support the 15,000 commuters who previously left the region every day, and harness the expertise in the area to build a self-sustainable regional economy that offers the right work/life balance.
This survey will take circa 4 minutes to complete and assist us in creating a new post-Covid Commuter Strategy, whilst promoting the skills and expertise within the region.
We have also created an M1/Drogheda/East Meath Grow Remote Chapter to support remote workers.
Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a prize draw for one of three €100 Love Drogheda vouchers.
How can we help you?
- Find out about establishing a ‘second site’ or satellite office solution that suits your employees’ lifestyle, costs, and work/life balance.
- Take a tour of Drogheda with local business organisations. Hear about the reality, and benefits of growing a business from Drogheda.
- Property; We’ll introduce you to local property owners
- Hear about local skills. We’ve 15,000 people leaving the town every day. Let us help you access that talent pool.
We can introduce you to local companies seeking employees (multinationals and startups).
- Remote working career opportunities. See https://remotejobsireland.com/.
- Information and support on encouraging your employer to enable you to work remotely.
- Drogheda is ideally placed for new hybrid combination of Home, Hub and HQ office.
- Advice and Mentoring.
- Introduction to other startups.
- Access to subsidised hotdesk or office space.
- Introduction and welcome to local business support organisations